[using VB.NET or C#]
Course Description :
We will custom build this course for our corporate and daytime clients.
Your tutor will emphasise good programming practice, problems and
pitfalls with your skill level in mind. ASP.NET is a complete framework for building Web applications.
ASP.NET works with scripted languages such as VBScript, JScript, Perlscript, and Python, as well as compiled
languages such as VB.net, C#, C++, Cobol, Smalltalk, and Lisp. The .NET framework uses the common language runtime (CLR).
Your source code is compiled into Microsoft Intermediate Language code, which the CLR then executes. The .NET class
library is organized into inheritable classes based around particular tasks, such as working with XML or image
manipulation. When you program in ASP.NET, integration with databases can be accomplished through ODBC and ADO,
which provides a consistent set of calling functions to access your target database.
Intended for :
Anyone who requires a practical hands-on introduction to Web Server side programming using the ASP.NET Programming Language.
This ASP.Net training class assumes knowledge of HTML.
You must like coding and be prepared to complete assignments in order to achieve your required level of
Course Details :
Click on image for Start Dates, Duration and Fees
Major Benefits :
At the end of the course you will have learned to:
Course Delivery :
- Get started with Active Server Pages :
What are Active Server Pages? How to run ASP pages.
Create your first ASP page.
- An introduction to ASP.NET.
- Using VB.NET or C# in your pages.
- Basic differences between ASP and ASP.NET.
- Controls - Html Controls & Web Controls.
- Create Web Forms, using HTML controls, Server Controls, Code Behind, State management and more
- Using ASP.NET rich controls.
- ADO and ADO.NET. Connecting to the Database & retrieving Data.
Working with Data Controls & XML.
- Using ASP.NET validation controls. Client-Side validation
- ASP.NET Applications. Configuring your application. Building a simple authentication application.
Deploying your ASP.NET application.
- Creating and using Master Pages and Themes
- Using Cookies and Sessions to control the Data of a site.
You will be one-to-one or in a small group. Course Material is supplied.
We can also deliver the course at your office and demonstrate on your local systems if required,
or you may bring along your own laptop or use the computers at our office.
All courses will be delivered by a mature experienced teacher.
REGISTER ON THIS COURSE
Next course starts -
Click here for Timetable & Fees
E-mail for more information